Wedding photography is an art and not everyone can do it. You need to know all the tricks of it to be a good wedding photographer. If you are a starter in this profession then by following the tips mentioned below, you can become an expert very soon –
- You should plan a meeting with the bride and groom before the big day – Before the big day, you should sit with the couple and discuss with them the most important poses they really want to get clicked and prepare a list of it.
- Get the names of important people – Make a note the names of the people they want to be in their big family picture. Not even one member should be missed.
- Know about all the bride’s maid and best man – Bridesmaid and the best man are very important people to know on this day. These are the people who know about all the guests at the party, their names and where they can be found. So, at the time of the big photo, they can be very helpful in gathering all the people who are needed in the picture.
- Know the locations where they definitely want their pictures – You should meet the couple at the venue before the big day so that you can show all the places where you think they should get photos clicked and also get to know the places where they would want to. Also, you can discuss with them the benefits of getting pictures clicked at certain locations due to good light and effect.
- You should wear comfy shoes –You should wear your most comfy shoes at the venue. You will have a lot of walking around to do on that day.
- Carry Extra battery for your Camera –Even if you are sure that your camera battery would not drain out, you should carry extra batteries to be on the safer side. It is not worth the risk.
- Get a second Shooter –If it is a big party, venue size is huge and a long list of guest have to be covered then it is advised to have a second shooter. Yes, it is one add-on cost but if you want to make sure that all guests and moments are covered then it is important. This will make sure that there are no chances to miss a shot.
- Don’t run out of memory –When you click high-resolution pictures then you don’t even realize when you use up all your memory space. So, you should make sure that you carry extra memory cards and not run out of memory.
- Know the whole schedule –You should know the entire schedule and plan of the wedding party. You should be aware of the exact cake cutting, ring exchange ceremony, first dance time and so on. These are some important moments you cannot miss clicking.
- Stay out of way –You should make photography a fun part in the party and be invisible wherever possible. You should prefer taking candid pictures in place of disturbing the couple to pose for the camera.
There are much more tips on how you can work on your wedding photography but the above-mentioned ones are the most important. By following just the above ones, you can become the best wedding photographer in Lebanon.