Your wedding day is probably the most romantic day of your life and you would love to capture its moments in the best manner possible. Below are some ideas of how you can capture this special day and preserve the feeling of romance from wedding photographer in Lebanon:
- The playful first look – ‘First look’ photos may not be traditional but have become very popular lately. As per traditional beliefs, the groom and bride are not supposed to see each other before any ceremony. The moment a groom and bride look into each other’s eyes after getting dressed for the wedding is the most romantic moment to be captured on camera. Let it be done in private or when the bride makes an entry into the hall, these first looks captured bring a smile on the face of the bride and groom, every time they see the album.
- Pre-Wedding Shoot – You can plan a pre-wedding shoot at an exotic place with a photographer you love. A picture can speak a thousand words and your pre-wedding shoot can speak your entire love story. You can have a wedding shoot at a place where your love actually started or your favorite dating place to make it extremely romantic and memorable for you. You can ask your photographer to click a few dramatic and artsy shots which would make your eyes bright every time you see them.
- Special traditional shots – You must alert your photographer in advance so that he doesn’t miss any important traditional ceremonies which occur at your wedding. Example – ceremonies where you exchange rings, the first dance, cake cutting, flying away of the white pigeon and so on. These ceremonies that you perform together on your wedding day have several emotions attached to them and are extremely romantic. The moment when the groom kneels down on his knee to offer the ring to the bride, when the groom lifts the bride in his arms while dancing or when the couple holds hands when flying away the pigeon should surely be captured.
- You did it – The recessional shots are the most romantic and memorable shots of the photo album. This photograph would surely bring tears to your eyes when you will sit down to see your album a year after your wedding. This photograph would always remind you of the feelings you had at that moment. The click would increase your urge to remarry your partner once again.
- Just Married – The famous, traditional ‘Just Married’ shot is the most romantic click of the day. The moment when you finally announce to the world that you are married to the love of your life is breathtaking. The way you end it all with a kiss and driving away in a car reminds you of that romantic moment every time you view your photo album.
These may be traditional or contemporary ideas for wedding photography but they would definitely make it special and extremely romantic for you. Every time you will open your wedding photo album, you would go back to the most romantic day of your life. So, if you want a romantic photo album, you must try to get all the above styles clicked by your wedding photographer.